Our “Bridging the gap” services can help you right through from understanding the NHS market to spreading a product or technology across the country.
There are other organisations with specialist expertise or connections who can help too. To make life easier, we’ve listed some of them here:
HealthTech Connect was established by NICE and partners to support the development and adoption of health technologies with measurable benefits.
Its aims are:
- Identifying and nurturing innovation;
- Raising the profile of transformative technology;
- Prioritising value-driven technologies for national evaluation;
- Enabling support from product development through to adoption
Find out more at https://www.healthtechconnect.org.uk/
Innovator fact sheets
Eastern AHSN has recently published a series of fact sheets designed to help innovators succeed. Each fact sheet provides a comprehensive – but not exhaustive! – source of information:
- Regulatory considerations
- Product development
- Market assessment
- Intellectual property
Eastern AHSN has published information about a variety of funding sources, how they can help and how to access them.